- Short Story: Alone
No one should rest alone.
- Short Story: The Children of Frosty (Another Christmas Tale)
What happens when the magic doesn’t return?
- Short Story: Take It With You (A Ghost Story)
What will you leave behind when you go?
- Short Story: Clipped
Some things are just worth it.
- Short Story: The Nightmare
Some days don’t seem as bad as others, but for him, he never gets to leave the nightmare.
- Short Story: Observance
They’ve been watching a long time and there was only one thing left to do.
- Short Story: A Diamond Life
Structure, order, particulars. It’s the only life he knows in his head and it’s the only life on a baseball diamond.
- Short Story: Waiting on facebook
Some times, the only wall holding you back is the one you put around yourself.
- Short Story: The Cracked Bat (A Christmas Tale)
The perfect gift: for Jim’s son or for Jim himself?
- Short Story: It’s Hell
A man finds the relaxation he seeks on vacation never seems to come.
- Short Story: Well Then, I’ll Write My Own Letter
Saying goodbye can be difficult some times, especially when she doesn’t know how to express her feelings for him.
- Short Story: Baby, It’s Already Cold Inside
After so long, after so much, even she can turn as cold as the swelling blizzard.
- Short Story: Eternally Forgotten
Even on the most important day of his life, being forgotten was all too natural.
- Short Story: And Thus Started the War
Wars are rarely started over anything more complex.
- Short Story: Learning to Fly
You can be told what to do, but learning yourself is much more rewarding.
- Short Story: Throwing Away a Name
Some things simply aren’t important.
- Short Story: The Window
The world passes by the pane of glass unless he reaches out and grabs it.
- Short Story: BIG Light
Tradition lays in the balance, cast aside by arrogance.
- Short Story: Inevitably
Struggle for power takes an interesting turn.
- Short Story: Just Passing Through
Small towns aren’t destinations. They only pass along the side as you drive through.
- Short Story: Will?
How would you tell them if tragedy struck?
Surface, A Novel